Thursday, 26 December 2013

Fancy Florals

Good Morning, I hope that you all had a relaxing day, ours was very quiet now they are grown up, all over and done with for another year, I feel so blessed to have been able to spend the full day with hubby and kiddies, today I am sharing 2 cards I have made for Thank You's using Clearly Besotted Stamps...




I had some small scraps of paper left over in a little scrap box so I have lined them up along the bottom, I used Fancy Florals Stamps and stamped them using different blues I cut the out using the matching Dies and added some gems on the center of the flowers....



I have done the same with this card but I also used Leafy Accents and I have added some different sized gems, I have used me cutter bee along the edges for a touch of texture, thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

19 comments:

Christina said...

Woww that is really stunning Pops! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Elaine said...

Amazing ! Love them. Merry xmas and have a lovely boxing day x

cheryl Baker said...

Amazing as always hun happy christmas xxx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Fabulous cards Pops!!Love them..

Sue said...

Such beautifully designed cards Pops. The colours are gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards.xxx

Catherine said...

Your cards are so gorgeous Pops ! I really love your new style ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pops, I'm loving your new style of cards, and these tow are beautiful, hugs Kate x

rachel said...

beautiful thankyou cards Pops - thats given me a nice idea of what to do with my kids for theirs - lovely - thanks for the inspiration xx

Claire said...

Lovely CAS floral cards Pops. Hugs, Claire x

Carol S. said...

Two great cards Pops. Hope you have a wondeful New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Penny said...

Fabulous way to use up scraps! These are both beautiful CAS designs, Pops! Love the flowers on each! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Mojca said...

Waw gorgeous CAS card Pops. Hugs! MOjca

Dot said...

Super way to use some left overs, lovely cards, Pops.
Dorte xx

Marilyn said...

Wow! This is a fabulous card! I love the design and that bright pop of pink!

mags said...

These are beautiful Pops. Really love the style of them.
Mags
x

Julie Kitchener said...

wow just gorgeous! as always!

JenniferD said...

This is just Gorgeous! looove your choice of Colours! Hope you had an Amazing Christmas and are going to have a Fabulous New Year!

coops said...

beautiful cards pops.gorgeous pretty designs :D

xx coops xx